Due to the fires in the area and the poor air quality The Best of Lift Fly In 2018 has been postponed until Sept 15th weekend. We can hope that the fires and smoke are gone by then.
Sorry for the late announcement but we were hoping that the air quality would improve significantly to continue, but the forecasts are nebulous.
Myself and a few others will be going to Hat Creek this weekend and hoping for the best to have some clearing air and get in some flights.
I will have a gas BBQ there this weekend for anyone to use.
Everything about events and competitions, past or upcoming. Announcements, tips on competition flying, comp reviews, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests